Here is some basic info about studio memberships. For more details and a tour, please contact Amanda via phone, text, or email.
Ceramic Heights is a small studio with 5 electric wheels and a modest electric kiln that is fired to cone 6. There is ample table space to roll out slabs and construct hand-built projects. Shelf space, however, is limited. The kiln is prioritized for students' work, but is fired often. We also have a pit fire every couple of months that you are welcome to join. The ideal member goes through a bag of clay a month, and is not working on tight deadlines.
- Use of studio equipment
- Firings included with monthly fee
- locker for storage
- opportunities to sell product at street fairs and special events
- monthly highlight of ceramicist at the Hillcrest Farmers Market
- (in the future) a webpage with items for purchase
- Monday 12-4pm
- Wednesday 12-5pm
- Thursday 12-5pm
- Friday 12-4pm
- Saturday 3-8pm
- $90 per month
- If you are interested in helping around the studio, contact us for a discount.
If evening hours fit better into your schedule, check out our classes page. The monthly class price has up to 8 extra hours of studio time included.